Thursday, January 12, 2017

Here I am to worship...

And the four living creatures, each of them with six wings, are full of eyes all around and within, 
and day and night they never cease to say,
“Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty,
    who was and is and is to come!”
Revelation 4: 8 ESV

Never cease to say, "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty..."
I question what that might look like today because I have to go to work.  I have errands to run and responsibilities to take care of.  

We make things so complicated when it comes to God.  We get extreme about giving to Him, but we can check our Twitter and IG accounts regularly.  We can send and receive personal texts during work hours, but we can't sing "Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty" without ceasing.  This is not a rant...well, it is but it's me questioning me.

God impressed upon my heart that my worship is or should be every act I commit, thought I think and word I speak...day and night they never cease...   

Today I declare,
“Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God Almighty,

    who was and is and is to come!”

Stay Rooted!

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh Sissy/Mama!!! this is beautifulllllllll ... Praising God for your gift!!!

    ReplyDelete